PlayStation Bug Report

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by tcmikaelsouza, Sep 10, 2021.

1. tcmikaelsouza

tcmikaelsouza Well-Known Member

Hello Friends, Good Morning.

I want to use this space to report the bugs I found in the game over the past few days:

- Rhein-Ruhr Osten: in the "02:10 S8 Empty to Depot" service, there are two red signals, the first I ask the dispatcher and go ahead, and the next I can't move forward. Thanks for the usual solution and support;

-M7 LIRR Sound Failure: locomotive has an inaudible traction sound at the beginning of a journey, is not working properly, sometimes when you use the external camera in a lane change it can normalize;

- Boston Sprinter: Stoughton destination does not appear on PIS on Plataform;

- Boston Sprinter: The scenario "Amtrak Northeast Regional #66 (Boston Depot)" has a path in which we have to go through a warehouse, in which when passing it we realize that it has no physics, but a little further inside it there is an invisible wall , in which when we reach it at a certain speed the train derails. To complete this scenario, I bypassed the adjacent lane and then backtracked until I reached the checkpoint.;

- Hamburg and Dresden: The PIS stops working in the train after leaving the scene or timetable and returning through the "Return to saved game" function;

- Game: The game crashes after resuming from sleep mode with the controller turned off. [This problem exists since I purchased the game, (Oct/2020), if I turn on the PS4 with the controller turned on there is no problem, with the controller turned off it actually crashes.].

Console: PlayStation 4;
    ID PSN: tcmikaelsouza;
    Ticket: #MJY-382-27091.

2. tcmikaelsouza

tcmikaelsouza Well-Known Member

Has anyone faced problems similar to those indicated by me?