PC [bug] Rro - Ghost Signal

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Tirpitz, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Tirpitz

Tirpitz New Member

So, I wanted to do a quick service, so I hopped on the Rhein-Ruhr Osten: Wuppertal - Hagen (aka RRO), selected the BR 185 and the 16:15 service.

First off, the service starts with a green main signal that apparently I need to acknowledge, for some reason... https://i.imgur.com/Ezie74b.jpg

Then, the next signal is a yellow one and the one after that is red. There's only a problem: The last one, doesn't exist. Here's a clip: https://i.imgur.com/XqynqnS.mp4
    Sorry for the audio, the xbox gamebar seems to have fucked up.

2. mclitke

mclitke Well-Known Member

It is not a bug if I understood your issue correctly. The white sign next to the magnet is a mandatory stop. IMG_20201213_111352.jpg
    I don't know if you can read German but you need to ask permission to pass this signal and if I remember correctly even hold the PZB free button until the whole train has passed the sign.
    This is because you are going on a rail that normally sends trains the other way, so basically you are using the wrong track and thus need to be extra cautious irl.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. Cramnor

Cramnor Well-Known Member

That you need to acknowledge the green is a bug, the signal should actually be blinking and showing a yellow (I believe) 5 since there is a speed limit at the next signal.
    Otherwise, mclitke is showing you what the "red signal" is :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. mclitke

mclitke Well-Known Member

Okay so he was right and wrong at the same time :D
    I did not know the first green was actually bugged...

5. Tirpitz

Tirpitz New Member

Thank you mclitke! I was pretty sure it was a bug, as the UI was telling me of a red signal when there isn't one on the track. I still have a lot to learn it seems. Relooking at the video I made (that imgur compressed like hell, sorry for that...), that signal its on the left of the track, pointing at my track.

Yep, I think it is supposed to be a 4 under that signal, as from the next signal the speed limit is of 40Km/h.

• Like Like x 1