Bug(s), Observation Tsw3

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by yokaigpx#7540, Sep 7, 2022.

1. yokaigpx#7540

yokaigpx#7540 Member

Hi,

Xbox Série X, play since the preview 02/09/2022 :

-since early afternoon (07/09/2022) the game is unplayable. a window keeps popping up stating that there is no connection to the profile!!

this is repeated ad infinitum and no longer allows play. the only way is to restart the game before it happens again.

-it is not possible to turn off motion blur.
    -always this problem of smoke which disappears when you are next to the train

-Bug mission introduction au LZB with DBBR403 ( non-validation of the mission once arrived at the station)

-skid sparks present, even when there is no third rail

-lightning is not sufficiently present during daytime storms.

-Please,no more lightning, no more violent storms and no more sound, inside the cabins!! we hear nothing

-the rain is almost invisible once in motion, in outdoor camera

-when it rains, everyone takes out their umbrella, in reality, not everyone has an umbrella

-there is always lag in play, and late texture pops

-Sand Patch Grade,slippery descent the lighting is always under the last wagon.

- route challenge mastery progression is still buggy

Otherwise, the game is good.. the sounds improved, the graphics, depending on the maps, better. Thanks for reading

2. yokaigpx#7540

yokaigpx#7540 Member

-today I had a bug or one of the cars on the ICE 3 being missing! until I got closer to this one... then disappeared when I moved the camera away!

-on cajon pass fire mission along the way. the cars are several centimeters from the ground, they appear and disappear before our eyes, all the wagons have the graphical Glitch below (the same as in the class66 tutorial)

Last edited: Sep 8, 2022