Train Sim World 3 Bug Still Not Fixed

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Rudolf, Dec 30, 2022.

1. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

This really is annoying.

Clinchfield train CRR Extra 3016 departure 22:13 (journey mode) will not reach a speed over 2 Mph and after say 20 minutes it halts completely. I reported this before and I think several other people did so.

Why is this not yet solved? It cannot be a very complicated fix, add a fourth engine, or drop some wagons and it should work.

Despite all promises about quality and better testing I am really annoyed by this type of bugs. DTG Matt what are going to do about this? TSW3 is a great game but fixing issues takes far to much time if it ever happens.

EDIT:

While this did not work out well, I tried another service again: CRR193 departure 09:13 This also is an old bug I reported before and occurs in many services:

The final stop is FOUR feet before a red signal!!!
    How the hack do you have the guts to deliver a route in this state? I love the Clinchfield route but this type of completely unnecessary issues make me really angry. I really do not understand why this is not fixed even moths after the release.

20221230114734_1.jpg

Last edited: Dec 30, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Clinchfield has many bugs still outstanding. The timing of one service leading to a head to head, several services unplayable due to the banking comm being omitted, the SD40 starting services with all brakes released and as you say, Journey Mode having services in it that can’t be played. There’s also the stopping points that are so close to red signals that a SPAD is highly likely at the end of a lengthy service. I’m sure there are some I’ve forgotten as well but some of them are definitely easy fixes that just haven’t been done.

• Like Like x 2
  3. max#2873

max#2873 Well-Known Member

confirm all of this...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

I agree there are some bugs on this route there is a service I have found that cannot be completed. You get stuck a Red
    Signal waiting for an AI train to complete its tasks and move on.

• Like Like x 1
  5. DazrahT

DazrahT Member

4ft! Yep, that sort of thing gets on my nerves too, I've encountered this a lot of times on some German routes too where the trains don't weigh so much, but it can still be touch and go having to stop ft from the signal where it I think it should be an engine length away, at a very minimum.

• Like Like x 2