Xbox Bugs In Tsw2

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Oo7 BELL 7oO, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Oo7 BELL 7oO

Oo7 BELL 7oO Active Member

This is a list of bugs that I have found and compiled into this list.

Bakerloo line:
    On the overground section near Wembly central the game freezes and crashes.
    Sometimes upon releasing the brakes on the 1972 stock the two brake needles spike closer and further apart in a move I call "the crabs legs".
    When coming out of Warterloo up to Harrow and W'Stone the side of the tunnel cuts through the right hand side of the cab.
    When braking on the overground with low adhesion the wheels only lock up when lower than 5 MPH. This does not feel realistic and dosen't provid a verry challenging experience.

East Coastway.
    When accellerating in the class 377/4 the traction motors sound extremely quiet as compared to the cab whir and other external sounds.
    Whilst accellerating the flange sounds transition in a weird way from extremely low in pitch to normal (I don't know if there is a workaround to this one).
    In TSW 2020 and TSW2 the AWS sounds extremely choppy compared to PC and Reality but in TSW2 the sound has been drastically improved but is still choppy.
    When the AWS clear indication sounds it comes up with a yellow excimation mark and when the warning sounds, it returns to clear.

Koln high speed
    On the DB BR442 when pressing (page down, end and delete) it needs to be held for a good few seconds for it to respond in game and the PZB randomly brings the train to an emergency stop.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2020