Busiest Timetable Route On Peninsula Corridor?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by hottiewithabody, Mar 10, 2022.

1. hottiewithabody

hottiewithabody New Member

Anyone know their pick on the busiest Peninsula Corridor timetable route, one with the most passengers you've seen? Passenger density is already low on PS4 especially, every time I run a route, there's little to no passengers waiting at stations, and most just depart the train. I've tried rush hour times, nothing much, any times you think definitely let me know. It sucks that passenger density is that low, especially for Caltrain, which is one of the busiest commuter rail lines in the US, usually during peak hours it can look like this: BN-KG142_caltra_G_20150910204147.jpg

2. RynoHawk

RynoHawk Member

Rush hour times would probably still be your best bet. Hopefully the lack of passengers will change whenever preservation crew updates. It still won’t be near IRL busy, especially on console.

It’s not specially glaring on this route as Caltrain is one of the few lines that can be busy in either direction during rush hour (or any time) given its location between two big cities. It’s practically an inter-urban.

• Like Like x 1