Buy Now Buy Later Isle Of Wight?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by SHINO BAZ, Oct 16, 2020.

1. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

Most people are complaining about the price of the isle of wight but the price has become a minor issue for now,after watching others playing the isle of wight it's becoming clear the route came out with some issuses that means they need fixing,so do the current issuses hamper the routes current play value or might it be better to wait till rivet games has time to iron out the little left over issuses?

The one thing i'm sure of is rivet games is quick at doing fixes but dove tail games is slow at getting them released.

2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

After the fuss you’ve been making about the route you have to buy it right now :D

The route is still perfectly playable as the only real issues are the graphics issues, which you can easily ignore until they are fixed, and you can’t get gold medals because you can’t get points for being on time. The others are minor issues, the kind of things that are present in every route ever released. It’s still well worth the money because the route is great and the train is too, apart from funny looking buttons everywhere. Unless there are any extra xbox specific faults I haven’t read about then I’d go for it.

• Like Like x 4
  3. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

100% agree, also no unknown xbox specific issued, so he can re-install the game and buy the IoW without any problem

• Like Like x 2
  4. maz_62

maz_62 Active Member

I was wondering why i kept getting Bronze! I’ll stop worrying about my driving now lol.