PlayStation Can’t Play My Dlc?

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by stujoy, Jul 22, 2021.

1. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

As I was loading TSW2 an external message came up saying that the PS Network is currently having maintenance and is unavailable.

When the game loaded, only the base routes were in the menu. I have all my DLC loaded on hard drive so why can’t I access them without a network connection? Seems a bit odd.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nick Y

Nick Y Well-Known Member

Playstation network and several other sites are having major issues this afternoon.
    I believe that it will only show you the base routes as it can't verify if you own the add ons though PS store.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tonto62

Tonto62 Well-Known Member

Very strange. I've never had a problem even though my PS4 is never online unless I'm buying something.

• Like Like x 1
  4. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

The routes came back shortly after but I’ve never experienced it before. I didn’t panic but I did find it odd, as I’m sure I’ve played when my internet has been down in the past. I had to drive a different train than I planned but that was the extent of the trouble. Then it resolved itself.

• Like Like x 2