Can I Subscribe To My Own Creation On Another Platform?

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by AgentB721, Sep 27, 2026 at 6:48 PM.

  1. AgentB721

    AgentB721 New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2020
    Messages:
    12
    Likes Received:
    4
    Hi all,

    Until TSW7 came out, I was a PS5 player. I made several Creators Club scenarios and 2 liveries on that platform. Last year I bought an up-to-spec Gaming PC and so I decided this was the year to try and make the transfer to PC (especially with the sale).

    I am wondering whether there is any way to play the scenarios I made on PS5 on my PC? I presume I could do this if I made a new Dovetail Live account, but I'd quite like to keep using this one so that I can keep uploading scenarios to my CC page. Is there anyway to subscribe to or download my own creations?
     

Share This Page