Can Someboy Check Rb91 Empty To Depot Service For Me?

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Rudolf, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

Hi,

I have trouble with the RSN Control Car Service Empty to Depot, departure 21:30 and using the same description and train number 22:30 as well. In both cases the service starts in some kind of random way. My avatar is dumped somewhere, no train to be seen and after a few minutes the service ends.

Note, my avatar is placed more or less randomly, so a few restrats may be needed to have the experience I had.

I reported this to DTG but they say it is working properly. So I am very curious if other people experience the same issue.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. SamYeager270

SamYeager270 Well-Known Member

My experience mirrors yours. The first time starting at 21:30 I appeared at Althena with a message 10miles to Hagen but no train appeared and after seven or eight minutes walking about the mission success message came up and I was given various points and experience. The next couple of times I was dumped at various points in the dark by the railway. Again after a while I was given mission success and some points and experience.
    For RB91 at 22:30 I appeared on the bridge at Werdohl with again no train. After a few minutes I "completed the service" and was awarded points and experience again. The second time I appeared by the railway 20km from Hagen at the end of one of the branches
    off the main line. After 3:19 minutes I "completed the service" and was awarded more expereince.

It's somewhat confusing because both the BR 143 and the 767.2 have RB91 services but only the latter start at 21:30 & 22:30. I actually ran one of the BR143 services by accident! I wonder if that's what DTG did?

3. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

Thanks for your advice!. I think something is wrong with the beginning of the service, which starts in first person mode. It may happen that you decently start at Hagen Hbf as intended and then it works. I will inform DTG. Thanks again!

I informed DTG, they still say they cannot reproc
    duce it and asked to make a video demonstrating the issue. I did so, but no reply yet ...

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  4. Anna_AWVR

Anna_AWVR Active Member

This has been a bug since RSN released. The reason you can still complete the service by waiting is because the AI takes over for you immediately (TSW still thinks you're in control of the service though). For some reason the game is unable to spawn you in the cab. So as a failsafe it spawns you at one of the "Spawn Walking" points. Its random which one you will appear at. It happens all the time in the PC version. Why they cant reproduce the bug is beyond me unless they're using a dev build where the issue is not present.