Xbox Cannot Change Immersion To Classic

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by laineshapiro186498, Aug 22, 2020.

1. laineshapiro186498

laineshapiro186498 New Member

I'm trying to play the coal loading scenario and it's asking me to go to the integrated function screen and I cannot on Xbox one so I'm stuck here can't do anything on the integrated screen so how am I suppose to get my train to the target speed to the speak control if I can't even enter the integrated function screen again it's not that I can't go to the controls it's that it won't even let me change immersion to classic I understand that I have to do immersion to classic to go into that screen but I tear not change immersion to classic it won't let me do classic it only remains immersion this is very upsetting!!!

2. kyle.brend83

kyle.brend83 New Member

Start the scenario with the "immersion" setting selected. Once in the scenario switch back to "classic" in the settings > controls > control schemes. The you can use the view button, usually left stick hold down to select interior views, IFD etc. Same issue on xbox and thats my work around