Cannot Open Inventory With “i” Key

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by matits, Jun 11, 2022.

1. matits

matits New Member

I cannot open my inventory using the default key, nor by substituting a new key. When I cast out and not bite has been successful, once fully retrieved and should be ready for casting again or able to drive boat… suddenly the inventory opens. Not when I wanted and needed to change my tackle out… but after the next unsuccessful retrieve. Then, every time I cast out and don’t get anything back to the boat on my line/lure…. The inventory pops up.
    I cannot use mouse and keyboard which seems to be about the only way to really success in this game/sim. The controlled works so so but ultimately you need a mouse with the fine tuned pitches.

Also not everyone has a default plain mouse at the same settings. People also use different controller sensitivity settings to their “style”. There aren’t the same amount of options for fine tuning controller joystick as there is mouse, but most of the fine tuning menus are missing that should be expected of games requiring any amount of finesse, based on their own complete setups possible.

2. DTG Benjamin

DTG Benjamin Staff Member

Hi there, you can only open your inventory between casts. This might be the problem you are facing.

3. matits

matits New Member

I try between casts as you are supposed to but it won’t work, then after retrieving subsequent casts the menu pops up each time. I haven’t tried it much since the post as I’ve just reverted to Xbox controller only. But now my achievements won’t work in the games “Mastery” tab. I logged out of dovetail and rebooted game. Logged in upon entry to dovetail live. Now all achievements are without any progress and none of them will progress. I’m locked out. I’ve also tried logging out of Microsoft account and relogging and then relogging both dovetail and Microsoft…