PC Cannot Run Scenario Created With Scenario Planner

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Rudolf, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

Immediately after release I created a scenario (very simple) with the Scenario Planner. It worked. Yesterday and to day I created a few others, just a player train noting special, the problem is that I cannot select the scenario and play it. I tried removed all scenarios a created from disk and started over. No result. No error message, not any feedback from the game on what can be wrong.

Any ideas?

2. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

With a new try it works (again?) just looks like it is not very responsive to the mouse command for some reason.

I think the issue is that you need to select a service. In the actions menu, this is shown as the left mouse button. Once you select a service, I would expect this to change in e.g. the Enter command or whatever key is assigned to the play action. However, the command does not change. It remains at select. I try pressing the Enter key and by messing around a bit I get the scenario running. But, there clearly is a bug in the UI. Not the most urgent, but a fix would be appreciated.

Edit:
    Using the XBOX controller, you see a Separate Search button and a Start button. So this clearly is a UI bug. But, the wrong symbol is show, the A button will start the scenario.
    scenario planner bug.jpg

Last edited: Aug 27, 2020