Can't Access Birmingham Route

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by MP600, Nov 17, 2022.

1. MP600

MP600 Well-Known Member

PS5 player here. Earlier today I bought Birmingham Cross-City as soon as I saw it available below TSW3 on my dashboard. Set it to download and ran a service on another route while I waited. When I got the notification that the addon was ready I closed and restarted the game but found no sign of the route. I also found no sign of it in the in-game store.

I decided to redownload the route with the game off the entire time, though this had no effect. I then completely deleted the route and downloaded it a third time, again to no avail. Then I thought of something, I haven't seen any update for my game. With previous releases I recall the game having to perform a compatibility update ahead of an addon launch but in this case, there was none. I've repeatedly checked for updates over the last couple hours but every time, the game reads as being the latest version.

I looked on all the social pages and couldn't find any signs of other people reporting this issue. Are any other PS5 users experiencing this, or any other users in general for that matter?

2. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

3. DTG JD

Can I check though first up, have you hit the 64GB limit for PS5 players on your console for TSW3 Add-ons?

4. MP600

MP600 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reply. I experimented by deleting a couple other routes, no changes to Birmingham. I'm about to set the addon to redownload again now that it has more room, will update shortly.

5. MP600

MP600 Well-Known Member

Deleting other routes actually proved successful, I now only have the UK routes installed and Birmingham has appeared with all layers appearing also, saw it mentioned in the other threat that layers had broken in some nature.

6. DTG JD

7. d.heal

d.heal Well-Known Member

I think the add on manager is need before it's too late