Fishing Sim World Can't Play With Friends From Same Area In Multiplayer

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by snappersibbald, Feb 27, 2019.

1. snappersibbald

snappersibbald New Member

I'm from Ontario Canada and I love the game but I can't fish with my friends from my area in multiplayer mode. I can fish with other ppl all over the world but not my friends an hr away plz fix. Thrs alot of ppl from this area having the same problem. Plz add a couple Canadian lakes with all the trout species and salmon Species. Thnx for giving us such a great game.

2. Crazygrandpaw

Crazygrandpaw New Member

I agree with you and they need some trout and salmon and what other species of fish u guys got up in Canada ?

3. grps.inc

grps.inc New Member

There is also a glitch that affects the screen when playing online with friends on same lake, boats parked next to each other’s, fishing.. when I catch a fish next to a friend my screen just wildly goes left to right-or right to left in small juts! It makes the game unplayable....does anyone know how to fix this or have you experienced this as well. From a developer side, it might have to do with the trolling motor but I doubt it. Please fix this as I really would like to play multiplayer with my son.