1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't Select Character On Xbox One

Discussion in 'Xbox One' started by B4N4N4GUNN, Jun 29, 2018.

1. B4N4N4GUNN

B4N4N4GUNN

I bought Euro Fishing several days ago and have been unable to play it at all. I can get to the screen where you select your character. I scroll through the choices and am unable to select any of the characters. It clearly says in the bottom right-hand corner to press A to select a character, press Y to select a profile. I have selected my profile successfully, but no matter what character I scroll to, I am unable to select one. When I press A it gives me a small "bounce" noise and the green line with the character name on it (Ex: MALE 1) pulses, but nothing happens. I have tried pressing Start and every other button on the controller, but nothing happens. I have tried hard rebooting my Xbox. I have tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling the game. It makes no difference. Any ideas?

2. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen
    Staff Member

Hey B4N4N4GUNN, were you unable to use the analog stick or d-pad to move down from cycling through the characters to where it says Select Character?

3. B4N4N4GUNN

B4N4N4GUNN

I was. However, after uninstalling and reinstalling on my external drive I was able to get it to work. Thanks, though.

4. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen
    Staff Member

That is unusual, I am glad that is now resolved though.