Euro Fishing Can't Select Character On Xbox One

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by B4N4N4GUNN, Jun 29, 2018.

1. B4N4N4GUNN

B4N4N4GUNN New Member

I bought Euro Fishing several days ago and have been unable to play it at all. I can get to the screen where you select your character. I scroll through the choices and am unable to select any of the characters. It clearly says in the bottom right-hand corner to press A to select a character, press Y to select a profile. I have selected my profile successfully, but no matter what character I scroll to, I am unable to select one. When I press A it gives me a small "bounce" noise and the green line with the character name on it (Ex: MALE 1) pulses, but nothing happens. I have tried pressing Start and every other button on the controller, but nothing happens. I have tried hard rebooting my Xbox. I have tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling the game. It makes no difference. Any ideas?

2. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Hey B4N4N4GUNN, were you unable to use the analog stick or d-pad to move down from cycling through the characters to where it says Select Character?

3. B4N4N4GUNN

B4N4N4GUNN New Member

I was. However, after uninstalling and reinstalling on my external drive I was able to get it to work. Thanks, though.

4. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

That is unusual, I am glad that is now resolved though.