Can't Turn On The Passenger Lights On Br 442 Talent 2?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Dumbsville, Aug 1, 2021.

1. Dumbsville

Dumbsville New Member

Hi! I'm new to all this, so forgive me if this post is in the wrong category.

I don't know if it's just me, but for some reason I cannot interact with the passenger light switch on the BR 442 Talent 2 train. I care about my AI passengers and don't want to leave them in the dark, what do?

2. skyMutt

skyMutt Well-Known Member

Hi there, welcome to the forums! :D

In order to have the passenger lights come on, you simply have to turn on the Master Switch (it's shaped like a key and is located next to the left-hand display). Then, the passenger lights can be turned on or off via the first switch on the row of four switches that's directly in front of the driver.

If you find that the lights still won't turn on, double check that the train has power. Make sure the battery is on (the switch is located along the left wall, when you first enter the cab through the rear door). Then, locate the pantograph controls which are the two switches directly beneath the left-hand display. Make sure the Master Switch is on, raise the pantograph, and then once it has contact, close the circuit breaker. The train should have power now. ;)

• Like Like x 3
  3. Dumbsville

Dumbsville New Member

Hi! Thank you for the welcome.

The master switch is on, battery is on, and the pantograph is raised and is giving power; however, my problem is the switch to control the passenger lighting is completely non-interactable, unlike the cabin lights and other switches right next to it. Anything else I can do?

4. skyMutt

skyMutt Well-Known Member

Do you happen to be playing in a tutorial or a scenario? Sometimes certain controls are disabled, but should work completely fine when in timetable mode.

5. fanta1682002

fanta1682002 Well-Known Member

4.26?

6. Yerolo

Yerolo Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  7. Dumbsville

Dumbsville New Member

I have been playing on a scenario, yeah.

Yeah, I'm playing on the Epic Store version, sorry for not clarifying earlier.