Euro Fishing Casting Control

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Luke havell, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Luke havell

Luke havell New Member

Hi guys i dont know about you lot but dont you think the casting is abit off i mean we have the over arm and under arm flick but what about if you flick but wanna cast sideways...

When i fish thats how i cast...and another thing dovetail wanna say they wanna .ake this a fishing experience as reall as it gets but what about putting in snags and getting caught in the pushes that are behind you or even yet move while fighting a fish i mean yeah its a new game and they are working on making it better but there has bin no mention about changing the environment.

2. DTG James H

DTG James H Guest

Hi Luke

Thank you for giving us some of your ideas you have we are very grateful for it. We will definitely be discussing these ideas as they are very good, and my personal favourite is about casting sideways that would be a nice touch!

Thank you!

James

3. Luke havell

Luke havell New Member

Thank you james its many ideas i have mind plus having a bait boat two seeing as when players start the game they have three rods and a spod rod plus a bivvy and a chair that you cant sit on so would be nice to interact with the chair and bivvy.
    I definitely think you and your team should consider making the lakes with species of fish like "sturgeon red tailed cat fish koi carp" rare species of fish to make the game abit more exciting for players therefore get more people buying it also...but many thanks looking into my thread and brilliant job on the game keep it up and more ideas you want feel frwe to ask me

4. DTG James H

DTG James H Guest

Yeah i mean if you have any more ideas then please send them my way i would love to hear them. Also we have seen a lot of people saying they would love to have interaction with the chair and bivvy, and we are listening its just we don't know when it will be possible for us to do so but we are trying to think what we can do. We have also thought about bringing in new species of fish and new lakes so don't worry about that.

James