Cathcart Circle Collectibles - List

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by KatiaBLR, Jun 10, 2021.

1. KatiaBLR

KatiaBLR Well-Known Member

unavailable

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Would be better if you had done a spoiler alert and hidden the details, saves people who don't want to know falling over details they don't want to know yet

• Like Like x 2
  3. ARuscoe

It didn't affect me in either way. YOu may not even know there's a way of doing "spoiler alerts"

4. KatiaBLR

i was just trying to be helpful, as people have found the similar post in the playstation forum helpful.

5. ARuscoe

I'm sure. My suggestion was making it not instantly visible to anyone who happened to click into the post. The title didn't read "I'm going to tell you where everything is" so could have been some idle quip about the collectables

6. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

Who would be so petty as to complain about you giving everyone who wanted some insight into finding collectables.

• Like Like x 3
  7. ARuscoe

Me, I guess... My comment was more along the lines of "hide the list so people who don't want to see it don't" (and then the OP editted the post and title)

8. KatiaBLR

thanks for that i appreciate it.

i gave a list of how many of each collectibles were at each station so that if anyone missed a few they could check against my list and find the last few.

when i did east coastway i missed a few so having a list from someone else really helped finish them off. this was not a list of 'spoilers' as it only showed how many were at each station, not their exact locations.

i deleted the post so as not to upset anyone but there is a very similar post in the playstation area that has the same list as me, so if anyone wants a list of collectibles for this route then they should head over there