1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Caveat Emptor!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LastTrainToClarksville, Nov 29, 2017.

1. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

Do not buy the new DLC for TSW from Dovetail Games. I made this mistake this afternoon, using Paypal. Paypal sent me a confirmation email within minutes. DTG promised to send an email (why, I don't know) that has not arrived nearly 6 hours after the purchase, nor has the DLC downloaded.
    When I've bought similar DLC items for TS or TSW from Steam, the products have been delivered within seconds, not hours -- or possibly days, who knows?

2. PlatChap

PlatChap Active Member

I bought it right from Steam with no issue. Immediately downloaded and works just fine for me.

• Upvote Upvote x 1
  3. LastTrainToClarksville

Yep, although I required some help from a member of the TSW team. Turns out that after buying from DTG, one has to get a product code and then submit that to Steam.

Much better to do as you did: just bypass DTG's "store" and buy direct through Steam.

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. PlatChap

PlatChap Active Member

Glad to hear you at least got it working now!

5. LastTrainToClarksville

Just for the record, I really regret that my Mr. Hyde side made this post -- I'll try to keep him in check in the future.