PS5 Cd 843 N1 Emergency Brake When Starting To Move

Discussion in 'Technical Issues & Player Help' started by shadowkid992, Sep 26, 2026 at 8:33 AM.

  1. shadowkid992

    shadowkid992 Member

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2019
    Messages:
    62
    Likes Received:
    29
    I've Google'ed, searched, and AI'ed and can't figure this out. I'm trying to complete my first actual run on Liberec - Stara Paka and I set everything up right on the CD 843 N1 but still get a penalty brake application about 5-10 seconds after starting and leaving the first station. The mission is Os 5413, and I admittedly haven't tried doing any other one yet. But the brakes apply 5-10 after departing the station, no matter how I set it up. Once I recover from the penalty brake and reset the LS90 it doesn't do it again at any of the other stops. I even tried resetting the LS90 before moving and it still does it.

    Is this some type if mandatory automated brake test that will always happen when driving the train for the first time? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
     

Share This Page