Clapham Junction (pdl & Bml) Scenery Issue

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by markhazeldine, Jan 16, 2021.

1. markhazeldine

markhazeldine Well-Known Member

I have both the Portsmouth Direct Line and the Brighton Main Line routes for TS2021, both of which feature the same Clapham Junction station model. On the whole it looks great, however there is one glaring issue that I just noticed: The over bridge is wayyy too high up above the tracks. If you do a quick A/B comparison between it and any photos you can see on Google, in the game, the bottom of the bridge is several meters above the train roofs. In real life is it probably about 1 or 2 feet above. In the game it just looks weird to anyone who knows the station as well as I do. I'm not sure if its a design flaw the designer just accidentally placed the object a bit too high above the tracks.

Thanks!

2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

It might not look right but unless it is stopping the game from playing I doubt if DTG would spend time in adjusting it.

3. markhazeldine

markhazeldine Well-Known Member

I know that, but it could be a 5 minute fix affecting 2 major routes and I might as well log it as an issue so it's in file.

4. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

It might get noticed on a forum
    It will get noticed if you raise a ticket with DTG https://dovetailgames.kayako.com/