1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Class 115/117 Dmu

Discussion in 'Loco Suggestions & Proposals' started by RobbieTheUltraGamer, Sep 24, 2018.

1. RobbieTheUltraGamer

RobbieTheUltraGamer New Member

Hello. I think it would be also to have a loco DLC for the west somerset railway which is the Class 115 DMU. It is a very well known train that goes along the railway pretty much everyday the railway is open. It is also their only preserved DMU as their Class 117 Broke. Please add this in as a loco add-on it would be awsome to play with!

• Like Like x 2
  2. PomPomCookie

PomPomCookie Member

Hello,
    It is completely true that the Class 115, and maybe even the Class 117 (even though it no longer operates so it wouldn't be exactly realistic but hey, it would provide more variety) would be an amazing DLC for the West Somerset Railway. It would add much more variety and would definitely be awesome as you say. It would add some kind of MU, which is something that I would really like, as well as something I believe most people would really like. DTG ADD THIS!