PlayStation Class 166 Stuck At Red Signal

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by jarryd7470, Oct 3, 2022.

1. jarryd7470

jarryd7470 New Member

Seen there are a few posts on this before. Created a ticket which has just been processing and see 2 updates on the ps5 for Train Sim World 2 where this still has not been addressed.

On service mode on the Class 166 from Reigate to Redhill on the Gatwick Airport run the signal for platform 1 is permanently stuck on red while the Tunbridge train sits on the platform. There is no calling on signal to allow me to go to the platform. When I first played this game with this service this issue was never there.

Is there a plan to fix this in the near future? Or at least get rid of the Tunbridge service as that's only an AI service. From the outside looking in it seems like a pretty simple fix.

2. aeronautic237

aeronautic237 Well-Known Member

I haven't been patient enough to try it, but apparently you have to wait for the Southern service to clear the platform before you can go.

This is not prototypical, was not an issue at first, and became an issue after an update. I am rather displeased, but nothing I can do.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

This was "broken" after DTG updated the route. Used to work fine, now does not.

• Like Like x 1