Class 20 Chopper And Change Glitch ?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by friskey.marcedes, Jun 19, 2020.

1. friskey.marcedes

friskey.marcedes Active Member

Half way through this scenario a red light appears after disconnecting the last 2 trucks. Saw Megasim video on youtube and at the same point the signal is amber. Is this an xbox issue? Anyone else had a problem?

2. friskey.marcedes

Also very disappointed with new class 20 as very few new missions/ timetable options other than rehashed Class 31 missions. Bit of a rip off end to Tsw20? If you haven't bought it save £12 towards Tsw2

3. LucasLCC

LucasLCC Well-Known Member

The timetable mode is disappointing.

Whats the point of bringing a lovely model to the game, if it only adds four short services to the game?

Now if only DTG were releasing a Scenario Editor....

• Like Like x 2
  4. Plastic Pal

Plastic Pal Well-Known Member

.... that worked with the Class 20....... (it won't).

5. Ensor42

Ensor42 Well-Known Member

Happened to me too, had to replay the scenario. The problem seems to occur at the point where you have to park the wagons next to the train shed, just before uncoupling the faulty ones at the back. To ensure the signal on the way back gets switched to yellow, it's important to stop as far back against the building door as possible. You can actually clip right through it, and uncouple the wagons on the other side to be sure. It looks silly, but it appears to at least make certain that you get the signal change.

• Like Like x 2
  6. friskey.marcedes

Although Class 20 is a bit disappointing TVL itself is a great line but having bought all the DLCs there ought to be more trains running and/or in sidings. Today went through Middlesborough station at 11am and heard the clock chimes which was a nice touch!

• Like Like x 1
  7. user763

user763 New Member

Same here. :|

8. djcwey

djcwey Well-Known Member

Had this occur to me on the first occasion I attempted scenario. But I wasn't sure exactly where I had passed a Red Aspect? I just assumed it was because I hadn't checked my point settings. However, played through second time and no problems.

It does seem strange that there is an explicit instruction to check point settings, yet no changes need to be made?! Most points are controlled by the yard signal box and even the points at the depot lines had been set for required destination - both when parking wagons in front of Repair Shop and parking loco at end of scenario.

9. TrainSim_Fan

TrainSim_Fan Well-Known Member

Xbox issue, indeed.

10. imstylinonyabro

imstylinonyabro Active Member

will try the silly "clip through building" method. this is still bugged on ps5 about a year later. excellent to see them pushing out stuff left, right, and center and only increasing the amount that needs fixed but never will be.

11. trpted

trpted Member

So you are saying go through the building?

Interesting will try that trick...

Please and thank you

[EDIT] It worked :) Thank you, thank you

Last edited: May 2, 2023
  12. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

Necro much?