The class 25 would be a great add on for Tsw for a few reasons and I think there could be two ways it could come to the game. Option no.1: It could come to the game via JTs upcoming Cumbrian coast route, and I think this will be the most likely way it’ll come to the game because they haven’t announced the loco they’ll be using for this route and for their last three routes they’ve used the class 47 so that would be a great excuse to bring to the game. I think it is obvious that this would be the best choice of a loco they could choose because the class 25/9s were literally based at Carlisle kingmoor up until 1987, a location which they have explicitly announced and the class 25/3s still had a decently important presence at the time too. Option no.2: The other option is that it’ll be made as a loco add on for a route such as NTP made by another third party, however I think this is far less likely than option 1 because it would feel wrong to have a Cumbrian coast route without a class 25 at launch. Layering: The routes on which you could drive this would be, Blackpool branches (shunting at Preston), Preston-Carlisle (shunting across the route and mainline services), Crewe-Preston (mainline services, shunting and the home of the 25/3 subclass) and the Northern transpennine (lots of mainline services and shunting) thankyou for reading and have a good day.