PC Class 37 Engine Sound Scripting, Fluctuations Up To 30% Don't Make Sense

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Gabe_1.0, May 25, 2021.

1. Gabe_1.0

Gabe_1.0 Well-Known Member

I don't seem to agree with the way the class 37's scripting on the engine sounds and throttle behaviour. I dont understand why up to 30% the sound keeps looping from high to low and high to low. the 37 is famous for it's constant growling not high and low high and low. we'd want that high to remain constant until more power is applied which obviosly makes it even louder and stronger. From 30% onwards seems to behave correctly however it's just up to that point it keeps fluctuating. It's that GRUNT turbo engine sound that keeps fluctuating suggesting it's struggling all the time. I used to love the heck out of that 37 in TS2021 after the armstrong powerhouse pro sound pack was applied.

Last edited: May 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ghawk2005

ghawk2005 Well-Known Member

If there’s one thing I have come to realise over the past 6 months is a much as we can hope, DTG will never be able to match AP quality. They just have such an amazing edge.
    I think Armstrong Powerhouse’s slogan should be…. ‘Armstrong Powerhouse - clearing up the mess that DTG couldn’t be bothered to fix themselves’