Colaboration With Armstrong Powerhouse To Beef Up The Audio Accruacy And What Not

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Gabe_1.0, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Gabe_1.0

Gabe_1.0 Well-Known Member

AP is famous for their hard work on the Pro range of sound packs for various locomotives back in Train Simulator 2020. They did work on diesel and electric units plus a variety of wagons. I know TSW's devs do say on every DLC they've gone to extreme lengths to ensure the DLC is spot on but unfortunately some locomotives and wagons could do better....

For example the class 47 GRN and BLU, they sound very different(so which one's covered more sounds) or class 09 and 08 (minor variation between the units). I can't really comment on the MK1's Mk2's and Mk3's at the moment. I mean why not, there's a bunch of folks there that specialize in sound engineering so might as well take advantage of this.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

Cant be a coincidence that the best, most accurate sounding locos (33 and 45) are 3rd party.
    The non 3rd party engine sounds are very good imo. The horns for some reason are way off.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
  3. Gabe_1.0

Gabe_1.0 Well-Known Member

I've sent an e-mail to AP about this but they said it's not possible to create sound packs for TSW stock. I don't know about the future of this idea. Maybe DTG devs know more.

4. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Without an editor or a license to do so...
    Can't see that it won't be possible forever

• Like Like x 1