Coming Soon: Train Sim World: Ruhr Sieg Nord

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by TrainSim-Luke, Sep 27, 2018.

1. TrainSim-Luke

TrainSim-Luke Well-Known Member

Greetings Railfans.

[​IMG]

We're pleased to announce the Ruhr Sieg Nord is coming to Playstation 4 on October 9th.
    Deep valleys, tight curves and picturesque vistas will be yours to experience in Ruhr-Sieg Nord, bringing one of Germany’s oldest railways to life.

• Like Like x 9
  2. Alex01

Alex01 Active Member

Exellect luke dont ya think?

3. Samuel

Samuel Member

Will be there pre-order? Or as it was previously?

4. MrSeanFace

MrSeanFace Member

Once again... will you be fixing problems with previous releases before RSN's release?

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
  5. LeShark75

LeShark75 Member

Great news, roll on the 9th.

6. SamYeager270

SamYeager270 Well-Known Member

Straight from the horse's mouth metaphorically speaking. I really wish this forum had a "tongue-in-cheek" icon.

Being serious, I would imagine it comes down to the fact that DTG never publically comment on matters such as bug fixes until they know it's passed QA AND they know that it's been agreed that those particular fix(es) will be in the final release going out in the next week. Essentially it comes down to "It depends on how things work out".

AIUI the reason for this policy is that apparently punters get more upset when something's been promised for the next update/release and then doesn't appear than if it wasn't promised for that date in the first place. Whether or not that's a valid policy is open to debate but that's another matter altogether.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  7. Caineth

Caineth Member

Brilliant news! From what I’ve seen it’s a beautiful route, looking forward to it!

8. MrSeanFace

MrSeanFace Member

All that has been said there is perfectly reasonable and understandable. However. Surely the most damning and damaging course of action would be to rush out an utterly broken product, only to then have to come back and release a half cocked patch that as we all know did indeed take care of the more serious issues but nonetheless left a slew of errors and unresolved minor issues in its wake. As a frustrated consumer unhappy with the quality of my purchase and infuriated by the lack of feedback and transparency from the developer all I can do is ask and ask again.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Vinnie

Vinnie Well-Known Member

It's extremely frustrating the lack of communication about it; fixes on base game mainly. NEC signals are just one of them. You can't simulate properly in a simulation game. When I entered this forum after buying TSW for PS4, I start to notice PC players talking about several problems going on. The thing is... We pay for content DTG make cause we are Railfans,most of us. DTG is the only studio right now on that 'niche' of train sim's. At least on Consoles and PC. Right now I'm just expecting another studio to build up some competition.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Vinnie

Vinnie Well-Known Member

By the way,I'm wondering if they implement PZB right on this route, they going to fix PZB on rapid transit as well?

• Like Like x 2
  11. USRailFan007

USRailFan007 Well-Known Member

PZB is, to the extent of my knowledge on the system, properly implemented on the RSN route. However, DTG mentioned that they would have to rework the Rapid Transit route, to an extent, in order to properly implement PZB in RT. Apparently, it'd be time consuming according to them so, it's not something they'll fix anytime soon. Sadly.

• Like Like x 2
  12. yanceyg

yanceyg Member

I doubt if there will ever be any competition. There's not really a high demand for this niche. I didn't know this game even existed until I read an article on D3T's website.

13. Vinnie

Vinnie Well-Known Member

That's a shame, but thanks for the info anyway.

14. Seb94

Seb94 New Member

[QUOTE = "TrainSim-Luke, post: 51459, membre: 7123"] Salutations Railfans.

[​IMG]

Nous sommes heureux d'annoncer que la Ruhr Sieg Nord arrive sur Playstation 4 le 9 octobre.
    Des vallées profondes, des courbes étroites et des panoramas pittoresques vous attendent à Ruhr-Sieg Nord, faisant vivre l'un des plus anciens chemins de fer d'Allemagne. [/ QUOTE]
    Va ton agrandir les lignes un jour le dernier est limité merci vivement ruhr impatiant

15. Trainfreak

Trainfreak New Member

I can't wait :)

16. idiosis

idiosis Member

Oh boo hoo. If they had done it right in the first place it wouldn't be an issue and we'd all be happy with the sim. It's absolutely appalling and a big middle finger to everyone that supported DTG by buying this half-baked product in the first place.

Seriously who releases a broken game then turns around and has the nerve to tell their customers that it's too much effort to fix?

• Like Like x 2
  17. MrSeanFace

MrSeanFace Member

This has been my gripe with them from day one. Have some accountability. We paid full price for a finished product and you failed to deliver, so make good on the deal or the consumer will take their loyalty and their wallet elsewhere.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Ian blything

Ian blything New Member

Do you have to pay for it

19. NekoNina

NekoNina Well-Known Member

It is an add-on, so yes, you have to pay for it if you want it.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Seb94

Seb94 New Member

[QUOTE = "Samuel, post: 51462, membre: 4709"] Y aura-t-il une précommande? Ou comme c'était auparavant? [/ QUOTE]
    Comme somerset au dernier moment