Consist Builder -- Can't Load A Rail Vehilce In Ts: 2020??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jpmackay, Jan 3, 2020.

1. jpmackay

jpmackay Active Member

I have a question about this -- what is the consist builder in the program of Train Simulator 2020 or less? I thought that maybe I could find a program inside the main program of Train Simulator 2020 but don't see this. I did sent a support ticket to Train-Sim Daniel which he was here in this forum five minutes ago. I was surprised to see he did not give me an answer to my support ticket that I sent on New Year's Day. All I need to know if he can tell me where to find the program of consist builder inside the main program of Train Simulator 2020. I know it's not a big deal but I am learning more about this program of Train Simulator 2020. I know something to do with payware stuff that did not show up in the program of Train Simulator 2020 but the program of RW_Tools show me no errors with that scenario. Can you give me a brief about Consist Builder?

Thank you,

John

2. jörgen Näslund

jörgen Näslund Well-Known Member

3. Tomas9970

Tomas9970 Well-Known Member

Press the "custom" button on the train selection screen. Then select "create new" or pick one of the consists that you have created already. The editor itself may take a while to load depending on the amount content that you have installed.
    20200103181131_1.jpg 20200103181139_1.jpg
    Also please don't abuse the Dovetail's ticket system. It's for reporting bugs and issues with the game and not for asking questions that can be easily answered here by the community.

4. jpmackay

jpmackay Active Member

Thank you to Tomas9970 for this above and I should have known myself better about not asking questions to them and we will get more answers here in the community.

Thank you again,

John

• Like Like x 1