Consist Creator

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Oo7 BELL 7oO, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Oo7 BELL 7oO

Oo7 BELL 7oO Active Member

My idea is that, similar to the livery designer you will be able to create consists without limits and like the scenario planner there could be a realism feature that is toggle-able. With this feature you will be able to create whatever consists that you like for ones that aren’t already included in the scenario planner such as class 35 top and tailed with Mark three coaches. Or more unorthodox formations like an ICE hauling NTP freight. This would allow us to get the most out of our purchases.

[edit] in addition to all of this a consist creator will allow us to haul longer consists than we already have, and allow us to finally rid ourselves of those awful menus that half the time don’t give you the loco you want (lookin’ at you BR green 47).

Last edited: Jul 7, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Stephen Crofts

Stephen Crofts Well-Known Member

That would require a lot of the simulation part of tsw to be switched off to make work.

But I would like to see a consist editor within the limits of the simulation. eg vacuum brakes vehicles freely selectable with vacuum equipped locos and not just the prepackaged examples we currently have.

• Like Like x 2
  3. creeperblox2710

creeperblox2710 Well-Known Member

I do hope they add that some day, that way there is a option for Loco's hauling a EMU that isn't in service yet. For example the Class 700's were hauled by Freight Loco's from the West of Germany before being put in service.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
    • Like Like x 2