Console Immersion Controls Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by surreychuff#3060, Feb 7, 2021.

1. surreychuff#3060

surreychuff#3060 Active Member

Hey
    So, I’ve started to get used to the immersion controls on console since TSW2 came out. Up until recently I’ve always defaulted back to classic, but I’ve decided to cut the ties now and just move on.

Now that I’ve decided to make the switch I’m going to try an and capture the enhancements I think would be great additions to the scheme; I’m on Playstation so any button references I make will relate to that platform. Be great to hear other console player’s thoughts.

first up for me, external camera; would be great to have hybrid of new and old and be able to hit triangle and be able to then use the R2/L2 buttons to move up and down without affecting train control: then hit triangle again to revert back to driving controls.

also... two-tone horn is a complete faff on console in the cab and impossible using immersion controls... any chance of just mapping L2 so that it plays out a big standard two-tone horn sound??

mill post more ideas as I lock myself down to the immersion scheme, but anyone else got any requests?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

Yea I’m still getting used to the controls and it’s really annoying when I try to make the camera move upwards but end up moving the train instead