Content Suggestions And Routes

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ChooChooKeith, Nov 9, 2018.

1. ChooChooKeith

ChooChooKeith Active Member

if anyone can . I would love to see the CityRail fleet on here. Also in the US specifically Dallas, Texas I would love to see The DART trains and route. www.dart.org

Thanks
    Keith Hall

2. ChooChooKeith

ChooChooKeith Active Member

some fixes I see that could be done.
    1. some of the people on the platforms are spawning and not going into the doors of the trains
    2. Koln to Duseldorf has a problem with the ICE train not opening doors. I believe thats the scenerio going to KOLN
    3. I would love to see a icon for changing destination signs. You could have a popup menu when clicking this icon and then select where you would be going. this could be specifically for Quick Drive mode. Would be cool to have that.

I think the simulator could have many feature that would make it more realistic in a simualtion since compared to other simulators such as Flight Simulator which is very real for the Flight world.
    Make this Train simulator more realistic and change your world editor. too many bugs in trying to make a route on here. I also use Trainz simulator which the editor is very user friendly and has searches for assets that you need for creation of a route. it also is just easier to move around in the editor with no crashes

Thank You

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018