Couple Of Bugs Found

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by DAZUK74, Mar 12, 2018.

1. DAZUK74

DAZUK74 New Member

I have played two scenarios today and have found a couple of bugs to report.

When it starts raining the rain comes through the passanger car roofs. This happened on the West World scenario, down the centre of the passanger cars the roof is black and this is where the rain was coming through.

The second bug is with missing stations or platforms.
    Whilst doing the Down the Line scenario starting at platform 8 the second to last station didn't appear, I was still able to complete the objective and carry on.
    Then whilst doing the West World scenario I arrived at the end of the journey to a stop light. After opening the passanger doors it then told me to go to a location to end the scenario but the marker was in the air and impossible to get to. I guess this was a missing station with steps leading up a walkway.

The final bug is to do with the end mission statement. It's showing a fail on almost every station that I either arrive early or on time. For example if a scenario has 5 stations to stop at and I arrive early or on time it will fail four and only pass one.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018