Bassmaster 2022 Couple Of Early Issues Spotted, Nothing Major

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by Buschyfor3, Oct 28, 2021.

1. Buschyfor3

Buschyfor3 Member

First off, downloaded the game (Xbox One) and my early impressions are strong - enjoying the new layout, new features, BASS content, and finding the fishing to be more challenging (and thus more immersive) relative to my prior time spent in FSW/Bass Pro Shop Edition. Excited to see where this game is heading!

I have spotted a couple of minor issues early on - not sure if they are small glitches or just things that aren't updating/registering as quick in the servers. I'll try to describe exactly the steps I've taken to reproduce the issues I've noted so far:

1) Mastery isn't properly unlocking, at least on Lake Hamilton in my early experience. Go into the "Mastery" tab from the main game screen, and under "Lake Hamilton - Tier 1" - neither challenge has been unlocked even though I've now caught more than 2 Largemouth bass and more than 5 fish in the morning hours (see 1a and 1b below).

1a) The initial fish for this mastery tier was caught through the Tutorial at the start of the game (caught 2 fish in the tutorial - one Largemouth and one Crappie); the remaining fish that I've caught were on a separate fishing trip to Lake Hamilton with the time settings set to "7:00" on the Lay of the Lake page prior to launching the boat. Caught about a dozen fish in 45 minutes of real time - 4 or 5 Largemouth, a couple of Spotted, a White Bass, Walleye, and a couple of Crappie.

1b) Interestingly enough, if I go to the game's main menu, then go to my angler hub to view my stats, it shows all of the fish I caught on that separate fishing trip at Lake Hamilton, shows all of the Bass Bucks earned from catching those fish, followers earned, etc., so maybe it's just time lag in updating the info to the DTG servers? However, if I go to the Mastery tab in game using the main menu, it still shows only 1/2 Largemouth caught and 2/5 fish caught in the morning under Lake Hamilton - Tier 1. I confirmed that I was logged in to my DTG account when I went for the quick fishing trip on Hamilton this morning. Checked back now 4+ hours later, and still not one of those fish have showed up under the "Logs" heading on the Dovetail Live Bassmaster Fishing 2022 page (go to "Logs" tab - select "Lake Hamilton" - still only shows the two fish caught during the Tutorial). Nor has any of the Tier 1 mastery for Lake Hamilton updated on the website either.

2) When viewing the stats for the lake on the "Lay of the Lake" page prior to launching boat, there have been some quirks: Lake Hamilton shows "-1" under the heading for number of times I've fished on the lake after completing the Tutorial. Even after going back to Lake Hamilton on a quick fishing trip does not seem to correct the count issue. A minor issue, but wonder if it is related to the other stats not properly reflecting?

2a) Also noted that under the angler hub (through the game's main menu), when I view my stats there, it shows "2" under the number of times I've fished Lake Chickamauga, even though I've never been on that lake in game as of yet. Maybe just be some glitchy servers causing this?

Can't wait to dig deeper into the game!

2. steelheader#4645

steelheader#4645 New Member

Shows 2 on mine, too. Also top water baits are sinking.
    #FishOn

3. DTG Benjamin

DTG Benjamin Staff Member

Hey thanks for getting in touch and providing so much feedback!

Some of these issues have been picked up today by the team and are being looked at. We will be patching and updating the game regularly with big fixes, balancing and new content! Thanks for being patient while we continue to work on further improving the game and we're glad you're having a good time!

• Like Like x 1
  4. steelheader#4645

steelheader#4645 New Member

Top water baits are working again. Thanks...