Xbox Crackling/popping Sounds In Cab On All Routes

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by darylb88, Sep 13, 2020.

1. darylb88

darylb88 Member

I am currently experiencing crackling/popping sounds when in cabs on all routes. I have checked my TV and other games on my Xbox and there is no issue there. I also own TSW2 on my PS4 slim and don't have the issue there either.

This issue has arisen since the last update. The popping/cracking sounds are a big shame as I have been really enjoying the game so far.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Teza

Teza Member

Yes, there are many sound bugs in this game, from whistling sounds, to no sound
    i wish there was track sound as i don't like hovering along the track

3. darylb88

darylb88 Member

I tried re-installing the game but it still is the same. It seems like some of the sound files are corrupt. I am not sure how it can be fixed? On the PS4 I have no issues although the frame rates are lower hence I prefer to play on my One X

4. Bob12212

Bob12212 Well-Known Member

I too have this problem. Xbox one X. I notice it most in the class 101 and sometimes the 20. Sounds almost like a word out record kind of sound.

I hope someone from DTG looks at this thread, because it's really something that needs sorting please.

5. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

Same on xbox

6. eire007

eire007 Active Member

Sound is ruined. They should have just made it a seperate game. I got over lapping of 1 sound over and over and over. The sound was like a broken record in 1 second bytes. real shame.

7. darylb88

darylb88 Member

Yes it seems to be an issue since the last update on Xbox.. DTG can you look at this please?