Xbox Cracks On Audio In Tsw3

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by antwerpcentral, Oct 16, 2022.

Tags:
  1. antwerpcentral

antwerpcentral Well-Known Member

The Xbox series S/X version has a serious audio issue. On every route you can hear a crack like a scratched vinyl record. On Tharandter Rampe you can recreate this very easily. Go to one of the BR 612 scenarios from the journey mode. Start driving and once you leave the station you will start to hear the crack. On other routes you will also hear this often whilst driving in cockpit mode. This problem was confirmed by another user in the Xbox Audio topic in the Xbox forum

Latest version of TSW3 installed on Xbox Series S

2. tsw2

tsw2 Well-Known Member

I thought they fixed the audio issues?

3. antwerpcentral

antwerpcentral Well-Known Member

they created new ones

4. ivorengine#2527

ivorengine#2527 New Member

I'm not sure if this is the same issue but I hear what sounds like a short crack every 5-10 seconds. It's not a sound effect. I'm using headphones through an amp and thought it was maybe coming from some electrical interference, but it only happens in cab view on some trains e.g. the Javelin and class 66

5. tsw2

tsw2 Well-Known Member

DTG needs to get on top of the never ending audio issues. This is increasingly becoming a major problem DTG Benjamin