PlayStation Crashes And "alleged Red Signals" Dresden Riesa

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by maikcolonia, Oct 16, 2021.

1. maikcolonia

maikcolonia Active Member

Hello

Unfortunately, even after the update, I still have massive problems in the timetable mode on the Dresden Riesa route.

PS4 platform.

What strikes me is that the crashes happen very often between Dresden Neustadt and Dresden Mitte.
    When I drive from Riesa to Dresden, things go well for a long time, but then the problems start before Dresden.

The problem with the supposedly red signals strikes me more often when I drive a freight train.
    Although the signals are green, the message comes that I have run over a red signal.

I hope that at some point I can enjoy the track without these mistakes.

Best regards
    Maik

• Helpful Helpful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

I am pretty sure I have not completed a service on this route either since the update. Before the update it crashed as soon as it started, now it seems to crash as I get towards the end of the route. Not sure which of the two is worse really but probably the later. Blue screen crashes referring to here. Then there is the SPAD with no sign of a red anywhere and with a nice big green on the HUD.

• Like Like x 1
  3. maikcolonia

Insanity!

For a brief moment I thought that the Dresden Riesa problems had been fixed.

I started a freight train in Dresden and everything went fine out of Dresden.
    I was happy and hoped that everything would get better now, the ride really seemed to work.

Unfortunately, I was taught better, shortly before Riesa on the bridge then the crash and the usual error message.

Hope is slowly fading ...

Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
  4. maikcolonia

Hey

That reads identical to what happened to me.

Please DTG, find the bug! ☹

• Like Like x 2
  5. maikcolonia

It's really not fun anymore.

Yesterday I was able to drive a freight train from Dresden Hauptbahnhof to Röderau without any problems, today I wanted to test an ICE ride and after leaving Dresden Hauptbahnhof and the first stop in Dresden Neustadt the crash occurred with the error message in the blue screen after I entered Dresden Neustadt closed the doors

• Like Like x 1
  6. maikcolonia

The trip with the BR 442 from Dresden to Großenhain just went off without any problems and I was able to complete the connection successfully.

All very strange. It seems as if there are certain places or tracks where the crash or the supposedly red signal occurs.

7. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

I seem to have more problems with blue screen crashes and SPADing, with no sign of a red light than all the other routes put together.

8. antwerpcentral

antwerpcentral Well-Known Member

I'm stuck in the journey because the Freight Riesa Dresden scenario is impossible to complete because of a red light. Done the scenario 2 times; Always the same thing happens: a train in front won't move and holds up all the other trains.

9. pasquiles

pasquiles Member

I have the same problem. PS4 too

10. Anna_AWVR

Anna_AWVR Active Member

What freight service are you running? I need the # and time for it. I'll give it a test.
    The reason you get a random SPAD is due to an AI somewhere on the route blowing a red signal. Whatever you're doing when running is just fine. If a train anywhere on the route blows a red signal, even if it's AI and you're walking on foot, it'll still fail the game just as if you had done it yourself.

11. maikcolonia

20220109_103009.jpg

...and the mutton greets you every day!

This route is no longer fun on PS4!

12. maikcolonia

Again, again and again!!