PlayStation Crashes, Game Not Starting And Deleted Liveries

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Br425, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Br425

Br425 Well-Known Member

Hi
    As I was working in the livery editor, my game crashed. I was expecting that because Matt had told us in a livestream that crashes happen often, so I saved my livery frequently.

After the crash, the game would NOT start again. It would stay in the loading Screen forever. So I deleted that UGC_scenarios file as told on the forum. No changes. I also then deleted the UGC_liveries file.
    The game finally started but all my scenarios and my not finished livery are gone. I put so much time in them. I guess I cant get them back but how can I stop the game from doing that again?
    I am really frustrated right now...
    Thank you for help and answers

• Like Like x 3
  2. computer.wizdj3

computer.wizdj3 Member

Same problem here it happens Everytime I use the livery editor or the scenario designer then it closes the game after I do a time table service with said livery then shows me a console error which means u have to delete the save file starting with UG Everytime and it deletes the scenarios I created and the liveries I worked hard on

• Like Like x 1
  3. DTG Jamie

DTG Jamie Staff Member

Sorry to hear about your livery being lost. We have a fix for this problem that will be released soon. Until this fix is out the only way to be certain you won't see this problem again is to not use either tool. We know that isn't ideal, and we're working to get the fix out as soon as possible.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Br425

Br425 Well-Known Member

DTG Jamie Thanks for your answer, I am happy to hear about a fix for that. I guess I can wait using the tools until the release ;)

5. computer.wizdj3

computer.wizdj3 Member

I was recently trying to make an exact replica of the Acela express train by Amtrak on the ice train but the game crashes on me
    I noticed while using the livery editor after I add something more stuff is being added while I make the livery like random shapes and text or signs keep copying to the layer list and one at I time I keep deleting the shapes or text that I don't need to make my livery which delays on when I finish my livery