Creation Tools Needed.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by davejc64, Oct 10, 2017.

1. davejc64

davejc64 Well-Known Member

Now we have two routes some sort of creation tools are needed so users can create their own scenarios, and I'm sure some people would also like to have a go at route creation too.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Piussi

Piussi Well-Known Member

Its still in development.. no need to ask about it every day ;)

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. davejc64

I'm not asking about it every day, in fact it's the first time I have asked about it. :cool:

Here's a tip, anyone who is not interested in a topic can simply avoid reading that topic just by not clicking on it. ;)

• Like Like x 4
  4. Pure nostalgia

Pure nostalgia Member

Quite right Dave, i hope this will become a friendly forum where we can all help one another get best best out of what is a fantastic new simulator.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Piussi

Piussi Well-Known Member

I don't have just about you. But these kind of things are asked every day. Its not helping anybody because they already told us that these tools are in development.

And i don't get why there is here talk about staying a friendly forum. I don't think i was unfriendly

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. davejc64

I was just making a suggestion for a feature as is the purpose of this section of the forum or so I thought.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Corvan

Corvan Well-Known Member

8. Benjwri

Benjwri Member

This is definitely confirmed to be in development. They confirm it in almost every Facebook post and post on the website about TSW. They are just finding it difficult to allow you to do this without source code.

9. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

Given the complexities of making a worthwhile scenario for TS20xx (especially given the intransigence of the mythical "dispatcher"), I'm not sure that I'm ready to take on a TSW editor, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't be willing to try. Bring it on -- when it's ready. Oh, and give us a decent and current manual (the TS "Timetable Editor" manual hasn't been changed since its first appearance!).