XBX/XBS Creator's Club Claiming I Have Missing Content, When I Own It All

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by BBIAJ, Mar 12, 2023.

1. BBIAJ

BBIAJ Well-Known Member

Many of the liveries and scenarios are showing a shopping basket in a red triangle, and when clicking on the item, and then the Required Content button, I am informed that I am required to download numerous routes and locos.

This even shows for content that I am already subscribed to and have previously used, such as the Love To Ukraine livery, which shows both the red triangle, and the green tick indicating that I am subscribed to it.

I'm still able to play the downloaded scenarios and use the liveries etc, but the UI definitely seems to be bugging out somewhat.

2. aeronautic237

aeronautic237 Well-Known Member

Yeah it is totally unreliable. I use it to check what is needed, then I just remember what I have - but even then, it sometimes can be completely wrong. I find it very useful when descriptions state what content is required.

• Like Like x 2
  3. BLRy

BLRy Well-Known Member

Agreed. Though I am guilty of not providing that myself.

• Like Like x 1
  4. michael#3751

michael#3751 New Member

I have the issue. Along with trying to subscribe, just shows the swirlies and never subscribes no matter how many times I try. This is in TSW3