Creators Club Routes Not Accessible Still!

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by keith_gilham, Nov 9, 2022.

1. keith_gilham

keith_gilham Active Member

So since the last wonderful tweak or downgrade or what ever it was dtg did I have been unable to access my creators club routes…. They are all showing in the respective routes but there’s no way to highlight or select them!!!!!! I have tried unsubbing and re subscribing in the vein hope something on the most glitch ridden good idea turned to absolute [removed - JD - language] system but nothing works… so the last 3 dlc I’ve purchased has been been all broken… “just play the timetable” oh yes I’ve paid you for a product that your telling me to play some of it that works now the creators club is [removed - JD - language] and you send me stupid messages and adverts on social media about buying the next version of the game??? I take it your taking the [removed - JD - language]??? I can’t express how I really feel!! I have all the American dlc and uk dlc so in excess of £100 on top of the base game how does that seem acceptable?? You wouldn’t buy a car then to discover it only has 3 wheels and one gear and deem that acceptable !!! Absolute disgrace !

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2022
  2. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

Hi Keith - sorry to hear you're frustrated. We're aware of the problem, and working on a fix. This is to do with the update to Add-ons Manager on TSW2.

As a note, I've removed some of the language in your original post. It's okay to be frustrated, but please make sure you're abiding by our forum language rules.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2022
  3. benuildo

benuildo Member

Does it mean Add-ons Manager is on its way? :love:
    I don't care about Creators Club as long as I finally get all my routes back.

4. DTG JD

Should have specified - this is for TSW2 Add-ons Manager. Work is still underway making it correct for TSW3 before we release it.

5. David Malburn

David Malburn Member

Hi JD , oh good to know that there may be a fix coming at last.

6. keith_gilham

Hi JD… Frustrated is merely the tip of the iceberg… I used to really enjoying playing tsw2 hence buying dlc but… as I expressed in my initial post all we ever here from dtg now is “hi sorry we’re working on it” nothing ever gets done… I put a ticket in and a bug report about horseshoe curve for instance about not even being able to turn a wheel forum post one of you said oh “thanks for that were aware and working on it we will post an update when done” year later ooo look nothing done so that was £25 frankly wasted the ticket reply I got was “yes it broken we’re working on it play the timetable” one of the live streams old captain fibber states “we’re slowing down on the dlc to concentrate the team on fixing the numerous big reports it’s a big task but we’re working on it” then spirit of steam appears on the list and appears which is brilliant in theory love the look and feel but… the random Spads are still there ok you fixed the comedy explosion of wagons when braking the jubilee sound files still sound like a stuck record again 25 quid of utter not finished product released… can you tell me what bug is being worked on tsw2?? Because as I mentioned in post you deleted every single dlc bug (funny that) I won’t be buying another product of yours that I have no confidence of the quality because of the previous junk.. the issues all started with the “rushed out” update in my opinion up till then I would have sung your praises from the roof top!! So once again can you confirm with a straight answer (and face without fingers crossed behind your back) that anyone at dtg is looking at big fixes or now like I suspect tsw2 is back benched and tsw3 is only priority??????? I await your reply

7. DTG JD

Hi Keith - thank you for your response.

So, as a rule, where we're improving content within TSW3, where possible that fix will make its way into TSW2.

The Roadmap talks about some of these: https://live.dovetailgames.com/live...cle/train-sim-world-roadmap-3rd-november-2022

We are focusing primarily on game performance, Category 'A' bugs (red lights, things that prevent you from progressing, crashes), as we know those are the most frustrating for players. The AI SPAD issue you mention fits that criteria and is something the team are investigating for SoS.

It's not entirely fair to say we've not improved TSW2 during the window we focused in on improvements. There were many patches during that window, Preserved Crew releases, and some larger improvements like the Xbox Audio issue - however I can understand the frustration when the thing(s) that is irking you aren't on those patch releases.

8. keith_gilham

So no then..

The spads on sos are how old now?

Horse shoe curve red lights and not being able to move a wheel at all is how old now?

the slide show of the routes on horseshoe is how old now?

the red light issues on the London to Brighton rushed out dlc where there’s 6km of trains queing to get into the station is how old now?

We could mention boston but It would prob just blue screen

Your right I’m “irked”

I’m “irked” by the fact the NOTHING other than the adjustment to spirit of steam exploding wagons with the slightest bit of brake applied… has been fixed… has it?