PlayStation Cruising The Bay Scenario

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by stujoy, Feb 14, 2020.

1. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I might have missed something here, but the Cruising The Bay scenario for the Baby Bullet says to watch out for maintenance of way operations on the route and then later at Millbrae told me I was running late because of all the maintenance of way I had encountered on the route. I was perfectly on time at this point (actually a minute early) and had not seen anything on the way there. Is there anything actually there? Nothing slowed me down, it was just like an ordinary run. I was 4 minutes early at SF and had to wait before I could shut down the cab and disembark.

After the initial pop-up on the screen I was excited as I thought I'd be seeing workers and equipment on the line and some temporary speed limits but nothing of the sort. The only thing different to a normal run was that there were red signals after each station (which cleared as soon as the passengers had loaded), so a slightly slower approach through the yellows, and the passenger loading times were a minute long instead of 30 seconds. Nothing to make me late.

Did I miss something?