Csx Gp40-2 Buglist

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Shukiii, Nov 29, 2017.

1. chrisvazquez7

chrisvazquez7 Active Member

That might not be 100% accurate though, because even though I have not been awarded the Endless Possibilities achievement yet, it is registering my progress correctly.... (Steam says I have 7 / 20)

2. pschlik

pschlik Well-Known Member

Matt just had the GP40-2 die on him when connecting to the coal train. My theory is that as those SD40-2s on the coal train were turned on, the game had to shut them down when coupling. So, when they coupled, the shut down order activated, turning off the GP40-2 as well.

3. Shukiii

Shukiii Well-Known Member

Endless Possibilities is not bugged, but less than 0.05 % of player have it at the moment. Engineering Basics, United Once More, Dawn Savior and Mission Possible however are bugged.

4. CSX8067

CSX8067 Guest

i know this is not the right thread i don't remember which one I seen it in. but some one mentioned problems with the box cars? I was just in a box car and did not have problems. other then the locomotive light shining through it. never mind game made a liar out of me. I got into one box card but got stuffed into the second one. lol

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2017
  5. Shukiii

CSX8067 It was in the CSX Buglist thread that Daniel Bloch made. Entering one from one side catapults you into the ceiling.

6. CSX8067

CSX8067 Guest

ah ok thank you. I knew I had seen that some where.

7. Shukiii

The steel coil car coupler got a stealth fix.The CSX GP40-2: Engineering Basics and CSX GP40-2: United Once More achievements also work now.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
  8. chrisvazquez7

chrisvazquez7 Active Member

What about Dawn Savior? Do you know if that's fixed?

9. Shukiii

It's also fixed.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Daniel Bloch

Daniel Bloch Well-Known Member

Will there be another fix for the GP40 that fixes the bugs reported in this thread? Some services are still not possible to complete because 2xGP40 can't pull a heavy train uphill.

• Like Like x 1
  11. PlaysWithTrains

PlaysWithTrains New Member

Sand Patch Sunrise scenario: As seen in this video, it appears that the EOTD from the end of the disabled coal train was attached to the front of the locomotive bringing it back. I thought the EOTD was automatic, in which case it should have been moved to the end of the new train coming back to Cumberland. Reported, ticket ID KAZ-562-53677.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
  12. Daniel Bloch

Missing snow on a part of the platform handrails, only on the left side of the loco.
    [​IMG]

And the "screw" to fix the sunblinds in its position is missing on the right one:
    [​IMG]

Snow covers the headlights (in reality the lights are hot and snow would melt.)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  13. Daniel Bloch

Will there be another bugfix for the GP40 or will it stay in the buggy state we have now? Any Infos from a developer?

14. Shukiii

Daniel Bloch You might get an actual answer if you ask here: https://discord.gg/HSkJutK I haven't asked about the GP40-2 bugs yet but we asked about the bug that causes trees to have leaves in winter for example, which DTG seems to be trying to fix.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  15. Corvan

Corvan Well-Known Member

You're getting actual interaction from developers on a Discord you set up yourself?

16. Shukiii

Corvan Yeah from Matt. Kinda like on his stream. MarkusLiberty created the discord channel.

17. Corvan

Corvan Well-Known Member

It's a little frustrating; in order to get a full picture of what is happening with TSW I feel I would have to monitor train-simulator.com, these forums, the Steam forums, Matt's streams and now a discord channel.

Still; I'll take a look. Thanks.

18. Daniel Bloch

Lol? This forum should be the most important forums to DTG, but it looks like this is the forum where allmost none from DTG is active. Whatever...I should have refund this DLC, next one I will for sure if there are that many bugs at releae.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Shukiii

Well the guys actually responsible for communication aren't active on the discord channel either. DTG_James joined when it was created, but he isn't active there. But Matt sometimes chimes in or answers questions like on his stream which can be interesting.

20. StratPlayer62

StratPlayer62 Well-Known Member

The air brakes on the GP40 are way to strong and start slowing the train down way too quickly. Running a pretty long train down a 1.5% grade, initial reduction instantly starts to slow down the train and it will bring it to a stop, that isn't in any way close to realistic.