Csx Hh: Power Line Scenario Still Bugged

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Deebz__, May 14, 2020.

1. Deebz__

Deebz__ Well-Known Member

Since the physics update, the spotter buttons have been non-functional. They will not move the locomotive, despite generating amps. On top of that, I couldn't manage to work around the problem by starting that one SD40-2 up and moving it with the engine on, despite following the correct steps. Saving and reloading only seemed to break the entire scenario. Suddenly that SD40-2's engine was running, but it wouldn't move no matter what? No amps being generated. Also when I sat in the engineer's seat for that locomotive, it asked me if I wanted to give up the service for the GP40???

Basically this scenario is not possible to complete for me unless there's some other workaround, but why should a workaround still be necessary? This has been reported countless times now by plenty of people. I remember speaking to Matt about this directly before last year's TSW 2020 update, and he said it was being looked into. What is the delay with fixing this? The extremely long time that this bug has been present does not encourage me to buy anything from Dovetail Games. Please fix this, or at give us the means to fix it ourselves by releasing the long overdue editor.

Last edited: May 14, 2020
  2. thundakid23

thundakid23 Member

i had to disconnect the running engine turn it on the turntable then connect it to the engine then put both on the turntable then push it off