Düsseldorf-köln With Multiple Routes And Options

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ben132465798, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Ben132465798

Ben132465798 Well-Known Member

Not another German route...
    Well yes, but I thought let's do a kind of a bigger one. I heard they wanted to make bigger routes and the LGV was a succes so I decided to write this and make a suggestion. We start in Düsseldorf where the route will split into 4 pieces, 2 going right of the Rhine and 2 left of it. (We have seen splits before in HRR or RRO)
    Left part of the Rhine is the Main connection between Neuss und Köln, and the only line stopping at all 3 station is the RE6, then there's the RE7 and a hell lot of freight, closer to Cologne (for the ownerof RRO or HRR) the S6 will join them. For the owner of the HMA the BR 423 there would run the S11 from Bergisch Gladbach to Düsseldorf Flughafen (In game that would be from K-Mühlheim to Düsseldorf)The other route Left of the Rhine is the RB38 from Düsseldorf to Köln Messe/Deutz, on not electryfied Tracks. Going past a powerplant and a coal pit, there again is a possibility for freight.
    on the Right sight of the Rhine as one route is a "Schnellfahrstrecke" the same princible as in Köln-Aachen.
    There are several services, i.e. ICE2 and3 and some IC action going. As you probably figured, there's no freight. There's a seperate freight route going over Opladen with several Operators I.e.Rheincargo
    So in total we got the S11/S6/RE1/RE5/RE6/RE7/ICE and hopefully IC services and a hell lot of freight

As featured trains/locos I thought about the Siemens Desiro HC as RE6 going from Cologne Messe Deutz tief as a diversion over the Schnellfahrstrecke and sometimes the Cargo route to Düsseldorf but in the Regular schedule it's driving over Köln Hauptbahnhof, Dormagen,Neuss and then Düsseldorf (pssst any maybe extend one station to Köln/Bonn Airport and
    I also thougt about the Br644 as Diesel Multiple unit for the not electrified path
    Since we all have the ICE3 and the Talent I would distribute the ICE on the Schnellfahrstrecke and the Talent as RE7 driving a Similar path to Neuss.
    I also think that an extra Loco DLC as the BR151 for the Freight route on the Right side of the Rhine. Of course there can drive any other Cargo train as well

Owners of other DLC's should be able to utilise the content on this route as well with several industries as RWE, 2 large sidings of Bayer, a Riverside Port on each side of the Rhine and BASF in Düsseldorf
    I also would like to see shunting action for the Owner of the 363and/or204 in organization of Passenger trains in the 4 DB depots (Köln Hauptbahnhof,Messe/Deutz/Longerich and Düsseldorf Flingern) and the one Freight siding in Neuss near the main station as well as the above mentioned Industries. Also owner of the BR423 should be able to drive the S6 and owner of other DLC's could drive the RE5 as Dostos and 143, S11 as 423, and many Cargo and passenger services.

I know this is freakin' huge but I also think this can be real fun for all of us with that much going on out there

Images are in Order:
    Siemens Desiro HC
    BR151
    BR644
    2021-04-04 18_13_15-Window.png 2021-04-04 18_14_20-Window.png 2021-04-04 18_15_02-Window.png

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
    • Like Like x 5