Data Corrupted... By Pausing The Game?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by diamondderp, Sep 4, 2021.

1. diamondderp

diamondderp Guest

Okay this maybe sounds weird but let me explain everything.

I was playing the scenario "Foundations" on Boston Sprinter, everything was fine. When I was at Attleboro, I wanted to pause the game to check something on my mobile phone. So I paused the game via the ESC button on my keyboard (what I do a lot of times). But the screen froze, I waited for three minutes and still nothing (I have a picture of how the game looked when it froze)... So it wen't on for three minutes as I said, so I closed the game and opened it again, but I get a error message saying that I can't open it because the data is damaged. I have a picture of it. So I tried deleting the game, but it gave me the whole time a error message. So I tried restoring licenses, nothing happened. The only option that I could do was rebooting my PS4, so I did that and it said when it started that the external storage (where I play at) wasn't properly closed and you need to do this and this to close it. But I didn't unplugged the external storage. So I gave it the time to "repair" it. It worked. So just in case I restored licenses, what now worked and clearing my cache of the PS4. I did that and everything looked fine, so I copied the data to a USB drive just to be sure, and what suspicious was that the file "dovetaillive" and "Savegame" (or something in that direction) didn't have the TSW logo as thumbnail, but the triangle/circle/square picture.

So I still don't know what happened and I hope to get a answer to this :)

Attached Files:

• Helpful Helpful x 2