Day 6 - No Fix On Playstation 4 Crash.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by tcmikaelsouza, Aug 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. photonmonkey

photonmonkey Well-Known Member

I think the last update on the forum was from Sam last night and he mentioned the next update might be today, I say 'update' not fix but it's gone a bit quiet.

2. tcmikaelsouza

tcmikaelsouza Well-Known Member

The update mentioned in the main post is for PC

3. photonmonkey

Yep, no update on the PS4 issues

• Like Like x 2
  4. moofeen#2182

moofeen#2182 Active Member

On pc?there’s no update for dlc bug yet

5. moofeen#2182

moofeen#2182 Active Member

And German trains are really fun to drive

6. tcmikaelsouza

True, there are many German lines in the game, but I like them a lot, with an emphasis on the MAG, HRR, SKA, MSB lines.

7. photonmonkey

Yep, have to say I do like the German routes.

8. phillipa#1949

phillipa#1949 Active Member

1 Week on & the issue still has not been fixed & not a word from DTG i am setting my time if its not fixed by the 2nd of September i am going to ask for a full refund they had long enough

• Like Like x 1
  9. phillipa#1949

phillipa#1949 Active Member

Probably because they don,t know themselves does not like it going to be today i have checked it 4-5 times at various points of the day still nothing latest version installed it says. They want to hurry as well because that update version 1.43 is starting to cause that game to crash again there is a lot of freezing when the game loads & the title screen tends to re-size itself otherwise we could all be back to Square one again where we were last Thursday

10. tcmikaelsouza

YES, unfortunately we are completing ONE WEEK, since the update with failures, today we didn't have any news about the fix, yesterday we had a few, I confess that I was also updating the forum, besides turning on the PS4 all the time to check for updates, without success.

Let's hope that the team's commitment, dedication and silence will bear fruit tomorrow with the correction and return to normal of our beloved "game" / simulator.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SIM, infelizmente vamos completando UMA SEMANA, desde a atualização com falhas, hoje não tivemos nenhuma notícia sobre a correção, ontem tivemos algumas poucas, confesso que também fiquei atualizando o forum, além de ligar o PS4 toda hora para verificar se há atualizações, sem sucesso.

Tenhamos esperanças que o empenho, dedicação e silêncio da equipe tenha bons frutos amanhã com a correção e a volta ao normal do nosso "jogo" / simulador tão amado.

11. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

Please see here for the latest information regarding the Playstation 4 Add-on fix. We appreciate everyone's understanding throughout.

• Helpful Helpful x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.