Db 187

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Dave Mel, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

how do i turn on AFB in this engine. Before i used to just push the AFB lever forwards but now it dosent. i cant find a switch for it. so i presume its on a screen. as i dont understand german i have no chance of what the screens saying. i do know how to turn on the lights as that was in a tutorial.

2. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

The AFB is broken on the 187 since release and Skyhook have yet to address or fix it.

3. Pipe

Pipe Well-Known Member

Weeeellllll, it kinda works, if you increase speed target in small steps. Otherwise the wheels will slip like crazy.

Dave Mel
    Yes, firewalling the AFB lever will switch it one. I suspect you did not turn on the CAB. It´s a button in the rack behind the driver seat.
    There you leave also the Signal Light Switch to AUTO. And then configure them on display UI. They´ll light up, but they´re wrong anyway.

4. Pipe

Pipe Well-Known Member

Try this tutorial.

• Like Like x 1
  5. kekanha#4892

kekanha#4892 Active Member

at the beginning and only with the train completely stopped. to activate the AFB you have to completely stop the train, and to deactivate it the same. One piece of advice, it is not convenient because the line is 60 km long, most of which you go over 140 km and the AFB limits your speed to 140 km, it takes almost 20 minutes more to complete the route. but yes, it works.