Db Br 101 Lzb Bug

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by razmatus#2517, Sep 7, 2022.

1. razmatus#2517

razmatus#2517 Well-Known Member

So, I found out that you can play BR101 on Kassel-Wurzburg, and I was eager to try it out... of course it wouldnt be me if I didnt try fiddle with everything... so I turned everything on, then turned on the safety systems, LZB buzzed its opening buzz... then somehow I managed to click on the switch again and it buzzed off... after which I wasnt able to get it back on, no matter what I did... no idea what causes this

I tried it with other trains that start right off on LZB and found out that this happens on all of them... is it a bug then or a feature? ... like... LZB can be turned on but if you somehow/accidentally turn it off, you cannot turn it back on again?

Last edited: Sep 7, 2022
  2. DTG Lukas

DTG Lukas Developer Staff Member

This is intended.
    LZB is indeed on, but you need to cross an entry point to actually get under monitoring.
    The reason it was under monitoring the first time is that you spawned on LZB track. We did this because we can’t control if a Loco should already be under monitoring at the start of a service :)

• Like Like x 3
  3. razmatus#2517

so if you accidentally turn off, you cannot turn it back on again, right? (except restarting the service, I guess)

4. razmatus#2517

ok, tried the direction from Wurzburg, and it indeed seems that if you get under the LZB monitoring, or already are on it, and you TURN OFF the switch, you cannot engage the system again... only B is lit up, but the system itself doesnt function

5. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

It does function as intended then. LZB monitoring has to start at an LZB entry point. If you're already being monitored by LZB and then switch the system off (which you wouldn't do in real life), you'll need to pass another starting point to re-engage active monitoring. In other words, LZB monitoring can only take place between start and end points; you can't enter in at random points however you please.

• Like Like x 1
  6. razmatus#2517

thanks for the clarifying reply :)))

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ferrovipathe67

Ferrovipathe67 Well-Known Member

I have a question for the PIS on the br 403 (kassel würzburg why the pis don't working ?)

8. OpenMinded

OpenMinded Well-Known Member

Does that really fit under this thread?!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ferrovipathe67

Ferrovipathe67 Well-Known Member

I think yes maybe